Thursday, July 16, 2009

Randomness...

Ever since I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo on a movie I've had a desire to own one personally. Then I saw one one lego.com! It's awesome and looks so realistic. Anyway, I finished "A Wrinkle in Time" book. It was really good. Now I'm half way through "A Wind in the Door". All I've been doing lately was reading, T.V, Wii, LEGO's, computer, swimming, and bike riding. It's been fun. I really want to go to Wild Rivers again. It was so fun! I brought my friend Tony along and we had a blast. Huge water slides and pools. The coolest part was the Monsoon Lagoon wave pool. Giant waves were created in the pool, sloshing the tons of people around. It was fun. There was also a Lazy River and a ride called 'Bazooka Bowls'. That ride was painful and fun. You would go down a giant slide at break-neck speed and end up spinning along the sides of a giant bowl and fall through a hole and into the pool below the bowl. It was cool. I'm having a great summer so far!

1 comment: